About the Accelerated Learning Workshop
Our workshop will give learning professionals the skills to transition from trainers to true facilitators who will be able to activate the learners’ natural abilities for accelerated learning.
Next Level Train-the-Trainer workshops
Each Accelerated Learning workshop offers:
- A fast, easy-to-use, complete design system based in the natural learning process allowing you to design activity-based, learner-driven programs at least 60 percent faster than traditional methods
- More than 200 learner-centered ideas and activities to assure total learner engagement at every stage of the learning process
- Engaging and fun activities that you will experience and can use with your own participants using your own content
- Practical easy-to-use design tools to use after the workshop that will speed up your design process even more
- Rich collaboration among peers to assure faster, smarter, and more effective learning
- The opportunity to create practical accelerated learning course blueprints that you can use immediately after the workshop
3-day Workshop for delivery and design
Each Accelerated Learning Workshop agenda includes:
Accelerated Learning Facilitation
Learning by doing: Participants will discover the principles of accelerated learning and collect tangible learning activities that they can adapt to any content.
Accelerated Learning Design
Participants will discover AL design principles and create a design blueprint for one of their modules or courses that they can use right away after the workshop. Participants will „test drive“ their design and receive detailed feedback from facilitators and fellow participants before taking it on the road.
Attend the 3-day AL Workshop for the complete experience. You can also attend the first two days only if time and budget considerations dictate. You can always attend the third day at a later date.
Workshops that get results
Each unique and powerful train-the-trainer workshop teaches you how to:
- Transform boring presentations into engaging learning activities
- Help your participants unlock their full learning ability
- Use the natural 4-phase learning cycle to create more effective training than ever
- Use multi-sensory imagery to activate more brain potential
- Appeal to all learning styles in your designs
- Make learning fun again for you and for your learners
- Discover how to use the whole body as an instrument of learning
- Explore ways to reach new generations of learners
- Use learner collaboration to create a richer group intelligence
- Embrace the new role as learning guide to support your participants’ learning process
Please call us at 262-248-7070