In this course, participants will design and facilitate an activity-based online module or course using accelerated learning methods. In designing your module, you will use a variety of online meeting tools in ways that get learners to discover and create their knowledge.
At the course kick-off meeting, you receive design templates and checklists to help build your modules. Then, in following sessions you will facilitate sessions for your fellow learners and receive immediate feedback from peers, as well as a written evaluation afterwards.
Course graduates will be certified Accelerated Learning Online Trainers (ALOT).
Courses will be evaluated according to accelerated learning principles, such as:
- Engaging and effective learning activities
- Collaborative use of live meeting tools
- Learner discovery and creation
- Multi-sensory inputs
- Variety for a full range of learning types
- Design flow for optimal learning
- Positive learning atmosphere
- Use of the 4-phase learning process
Cost is $595 for a maximum of 10 participants and includes:
- Four live meetings (60 minutes and 90 minutes over two-week time span)
- Individual work
- One-on-one coaching and feedback
- Tools and templates for online course design
NOTE: This course is also available as an in-house program for teams of 5 or more.